RSS

Followers


Things that makes me happy.........

Posted by : Ariani Abdullah at 9:44 AM

I started writing about some painful memories and I kept writing and writing and then - I stopped.

So I have half of a huge post that may or may not be appropriate for public consumption. And my brain now resembles oatmeal.

I'm looking for a little happy!

What makes me happy, you ask? Well, let me tell you:

CUPPIES...!!!


Audible.com - because having a great book read to you is so delicious.

Avocado Oil Soap from Crabtree and Evelyn because it smells exactly like what heaven must smell like when a perfect little breeze is blowing. Seriously. Go to the store and smell it. You'll see.

Our sofa - which is totally on sale. We actually need two, but we bought it three...!!

My lil' princess. My husband. My family. My friends. Sometimes my cats & my fish.

I got it pretty good over here.

Happy Thursday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment